Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year's Resolution: Week One Goal Completed!

I have completed week one's goal to get rid of junk in the bathroom!!!!


Here is a picture of all that I threw away, along with my helper Brice. Brice is an Aussie, which means that he is always with me no matter what I am doing. If he can't be with me, he is outside the door of where I am. He defines the term "Velcro dog."

Now bathroom is clean with just the right about of products that I use every day!



We would love to hear from you. Keep us posted on how your first week New Year's Resolution is going! Don't forget all comments for the New Year's Resolution will be entered into our NEw Year's Resolution Contest.

Don't forget The New Year's Resolution Contest!!!
To Learn more click here >>>

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio