Monday, September 28, 2009

Double Duty: Lemon Sage Soap


In our series Double Duty, we look at various Jackson Sage, and Doggie Sage, products that you can use for more than one purpose.

Our Lemon Sage Soap is hands down one of my favorite soaps. I love the way it smells, and it just feels amazing to use. With a mix of soften oils such as Avocado, Jojoba, and Grapeseed, this is not your run of the mill soap bar. Here is what one of our customers had to say "The lemon sage soap is incredible! I can't stop washing my hands because they feel so soft when I do. I had to go buy a special soap dish so I could keep it by the kitchen sink and wash my hands a thousand times a day."

The Lemon Sage Soap makes and excellent choice to use by the kitchen sink because Sage and Lemon both have antiseptic qualities. But here is where the double duty kicks in-- it is an amazing facial bar for combination to oily skin. The combination of the healing and moisturizing oils with the cleanings essential oils helps to clarify and tone skin without over drying.

Use this wonderful soap from head to toe!

This week order a bar of Lemon Sage Soap and get one bar free! Just mention "Double Duty" in the comments during checkout. Offer ends October 2, 2009.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio