Friday, September 18, 2009

Double Duty for Human and Canine....


In these economic times it seems we are all looking for products that can do double duty. Well sometimes those things come in unexpected places, like our Doggie Sage line. Since all of our dog products use therapeutic and food grade ingredients, just like our human products, they can work with your skin to heal, clean and repair. We do however want to state that you don't not want to use human products on dogs. While some products are safe, some essential oils are not healthy for dogs.

So here is the low down on the products
The Hot Dog Balm:
The combination of shea butter and neem oil, make it perfect for dry itch spots. Calendula Oil will soothe and repair skin. Use it on your feet, elbows, and any other itchy or dry spot. The essential oils pack in extra cleansing and healing action. Here is what a secret shopper for dogtime.com wrote "The balm is the perfect all natural remedy for skin irritations, infections, hot spots and other minor skin inflictions. But one smell, and you, like me will want it for yourself. My dog had no minor skin problems, but I tried it on my rough elbows and nicks from gardening over the weekend. In one day, those little scrapes were gone and my dry bits smooth."

Doggie Sage Therapeutic Herbal Mist:
Combines powerful extracts with Icelandic Thermal Brine to help soothe skin and rid itches. Spray on bug bites. Even mist legs after shaving to help relieve razor burn. (You can purchase this product at select Whole Foods or online in October.)

Doggie Sage Shampoo Bar
:
The Shampoo Bar is great for traveling or camping when you don't want to bring all those extra bottles. You can use it for your hair, hands, and body. A facebook fan wrote "My pups love the bar shampoo! (I've even used it myself!) Great stuff!"

Doggie Sage Conditioning Mist:

Add a few spritzes to hair to soften and shine hair. Here is what a customer had to say about our Mist, "I use it everyday on my hair. It helps to keep my hair shinny without over doing it. I can use between washes to help style my hair."

Have you tried our dog products on your dog or on yourself? Leave a comment with your experience.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio